November 17, 2017
- 2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves (or 4 teaspoons dried oregano)
- 1/4 cup Taste OVS Pinot Noir Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Certified UP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place the ingredients in to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the ingredients are chopped and the sauce is combined. Can be made ahead and stored under refrigeration for up to one week in a tightly sealed container. Freezes well for future use. Use over grilled or braised lamb, pork, beef, poultry, in potato salad, over grilled or roasted vegetables, as a marinade for meats, over seafood, as a bread dip, and over hummus.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups of condiment.